Author Guidelines- The guidelines are to be followed by all authors. Remember to write an article you want to read. Write an article with a list of to-do. Write an article with takeaways.
- The word limit of the article has to be minimum 900 and maximum 1200. Articles exceeding the 1200 word count would be sent back to the authors for editing.
- Each article must include minimum five (5) sub-headings. These headings will help make your content easy to understand.
- Each article must include 2 (minimum) – 4 (maximum) links to other articles on HWR. It does not matter whose links you add. It can be yours or some other author’s. Make sure to add links that are relevant to your point/ post. No external links allowed. Add only HWR’s links.
- Each author in the HWR team can submit 5 posts every month. Consult us for topics before writing.
- All the authors are advised to stick to the theme. Concentrate on the subject you choose to write. Refrain from writing lengthy sentences. Try to write smaller sentences and shorter paragraphs.
- Add images and/or gifs. You can select GIFS from- GIPHY / GFYCAT / TENOR
You can select IMAGES from- PEXELS / PIXABAY / LIFEOFPIX / CREATIVECOMMONS / UNSPLASH / STOCKSNAP / FREERANGESTOCK / MORGUEFILE
Always note the link to image source file.
- It is important for all the authors to link their social media profiles with those of HWR. You must also share the articles of HWR on your Social networking website.
CLICK HERE TO CONNECT YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE WITH HWR.
Important note- Payment for work done in January will be made in the first 7days of February.
After completing your story proofread it using, Grammarly.com