We all have pain pricks in life and we all seem to have different ways to deal with it to get over it. Some just witness, some take to spirituality, some find inspiration in the difficult situation, some just can’t help but sulk.
No matter which route you take to see through your rough patch, no one takes away the fact that you still need to persevere through it. You like it or not you are the only one who has to live through it, fight it out.
‘Marriage,’ Bittersweet symphony. Expect problems and challenges.
Apart from all the sore points in life, marriage happens to be yet another plane that can get so trying it can break you if NOT gone right or not going right.
The thing with marriages are, when all is good it is obviously good but when they are not it can be like cancer, it can eat you up into nothingness and you just wither away, disintegrate completely. Though marriages have all the capacity to be beautiful, pious union but if not gone right it can be a the biggest trauma. One thing is that the happiest of relationships too are never devoid of challenges and problems and so is marriage. There are times when we are going through the roller coaster of the married life we are left confused, disheartened, disillusioned, discouraged about things totally unsure of which way the marriage is headed. You are not sure what to do, how to handle. You are scared to make any movement coz you are just so skeptical of things, scared if things get ever more difficult. We try ever so hard to fix things right amidst the darkest nights of your relationship where everything seems hopeless. You feel you are just enduring your relationship, you lose hope, your spirits sag, you heart loses the will to do anything about it, you feel given up and resigned to the situation.
No relationship is devoid of problems, so is marriage
The hard fact is no matter how great your relationship might be, strong your wedlock be. In course of time issues, problems are bound to arise which is only natural. The challenge is to stay strong during such times.
Take retreat in magic of words, find inspiration to sail through tough times.
Believe me or not, at times sheer words can do magic! They can inspire, encourage you beyond words. The knack is the attitude, to stay strong, to pull through the hardest and ensure you make things work & do your best, surrendering the rest to Almighty.
Magic words- Inspirational quotes to help you see through problems in marriage.
- Love, is a beautiful thing! Fall in love with your spouse every single day! “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” ~ Mignon McLaughlin.
- Identify, realise & be aware of the meaning of ‘success’ for you.“Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.” ~ Barnett Brickner.
- You CAN’T change the world, but you CAN change yourself, the way you think. “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. ~ Mary Engelbreit.
- Find light in the heart of darkness. Learn to focus on the positive things in life. “You have to take whatever light you can hold into the dark with you.” ~ Libba Bray, A Great and Terrible Beauty.
- Disaster management, try to take control of things.“Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it.” ~ Unknown.
- They say its darkest before dawn “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” ~ Psalms 30:5
- Discover the magnet that lies deep with you. Draw your strength from it.“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- It’s all in the intent. Strive to thrive in the difficult situation. “Sorrow comes in great waves…but rolls over us, and though it may almost smother us, it leaves us. And we know that if it is strong, we are stronger, inasmuch as it passes and we remain.” ~ Henry James.
- Do difficulties better or batter you? Find your strengths during your toughest times.“The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” ~ Unknown.
- Adversities and ordeals come in life to transform you into the bundle of strength that you are yet to discover.“The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.” ~ Chinese Proverb.
- Never give up, continue to give in your best shot.“A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” ~ Duke Ellington.
- Find your happiness. It is right under your nose. Make the best of what you have.“Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” ~ John Wooden.
- Believe in yourself.“If your life is cloudy and you’re far, far off course, you may have to go on faith for a while, but eventually you’ll learn that every time you trust your internal navigation system, you end up closer to your right life.” ~ Martha Beck.
- Be dedicated work hard at it.“The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” ~ Harry Golden.
- Miracles do occur, believe in miracles.“Out of difficulties grow miracles.” ~ Jean de La Bruyere.
- Learn to give, be generous. “Real giving is when we give to our spouses what’s important to them, whether we understand it, like it, agree with it, or not.” ~ Michele Weiner-Davis.
- Accept & surrender, hope will find its way.“We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” ~ Martin Luther King.
- Persevere. Nothing is too hard to cope. Dawn does come it is just a matter of time and patience. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Life goes on, so have you to. DO it, don’t waste time. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.” ~ Robert Frost.
- Encourage that little voice within that meekly suggests you are better than you think coz you really are.“ The quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher.
- Before trying to be a spouse, try to be best of friends.
“The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.” ~ Ulysses S. Grant.
Hope some hope has instilled in you after reading the above inspirational words. You yourself have all it takes to better or batter your relationship. Smile & the world will smile with you. Marriage is just a part of the big world. You CAN make your little world smile.
You CAN change things. Do it now 🙂