Simple Trust That Makes the Marriage Go Smooth – Husband and Wife Relationship
Marriage is the only relationship where you fall in love every day with the same person. Communication is the basic need of any relation and so does of husband and wife relation. Communication creates a bridge between two people. It builds up understanding between both. Bad communication and communication gap can create misunderstandings between them. You have to speak to each other and make sure you both are on the same wavelength.
Communication In a real sense means interacting with one another and not nagging or complaining to one another this is something that can really drive a wedge between both. It is necessary that you both understand each other feeling otherwise it may end up as nagging. Communication is the only way that can help you to come up with the expectations of one another because it let you know what is in the mind of another person. The husband-wife relation is purely based on trust. Therefore, no secrets should be left unfurled between them. Otherwise, it may reach out to be a big problem in near future.
Communicate about your future or about your kid’s future with one another. Make planning for your future. Give and take each other idea and know the views of your partner on any particular situation. Plan vacations with each other concern. All these steps will enhance your relationship to each other indeed.
Few more steps to make a happy married life:
- Tell your spouse I love you each and every single day
- Always say please and thank you
- Never demand too much. Demand things within the reach of your partner, but ask kindly. Do not fight if you don’t find the gift interesting that your partner bought for you.
- The husband should treat their wife like a slave as you don’t own. Husband has the equal responsibility like that of a wife.
- The wife should not nag for the same thing again and again. If once the thing is not done remind your husband softly rather shouting
- The husband should appreciate the deeds of their wife. And should do something for her in return
- Each day ask one another if you can do something for them
- Accept each other’s likes dislikes, weakness and faults. Deal with other’s fault exactly the way you want your fault to be treated. Teel your partner about his or her mistakes and correct them
- Help and support one another during difficult times. Pray for each other and carry each other’s burden. Have family devotion together every morning at least for 5-10 minute
- Don’t involve the third person in an argument. Neither husband should involve his family nor should wife. The third party may even make the situation worse.
- Never discuss each other’s faults in front of an outsider.
In all over the world from ancient times to till now, the institution of marriage (husband and wife relationship) is in the trend to keep a social balance of healthy and happy man and woman relationships. Many times ago in the rural life’s woman are strictly suppressed to stay in the house and to perform all the household chores without any complaints or suggestions. But by the rapid movement of urbanization and globalization, wide spreading of education for all people equally, makes them aware enough about the status of women in the society.
The wife will typically talk about the problem with friends and family alike, explore different angles for a solution then combine that research with input from her group of family and friends. This may take some time because women, in general, like to discuss various solutions and how they feel and relate to the problem, before deciding on any one answer.
Some of the time a wife can talk about a problem she may have, simply to vent her feelings about a certain matter, to lessen the tension they feel rather than to get an opinion on how to solve the issue. In that way, she expresses her thoughts in front of her friends who in the main will empathize with her while not necessarily offering their opinion as to the solution. Men on the other hand rarely talk about a problem unless he wants advice or helps to reach a solution to the problem.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
We promise we will not be overbearing and only send you meaningful relationship articles.
The danger is in this situation is that a husband might give his wife his considered opinion as to the solution to a problem, thinking that he is solving things in the way he thinks he is expected to, while his wife is thinking that he does want to listen to the problem and just giving an answer to put an end to the matter.
Though not totally accurate the above example illustrates how the usual differences between men’s and women’s approach to problem-solving work out. Understanding the way in which the different genders react can help to stop arguments about the way things are done, consider your partner’s needs before you act.
About the Author
Myself Imran Khan from Noida, India. Writing is my passion, I love to write new things in my own words. I am professionally engaged in writing since 3 years, I believe writing is one of the best ways to play with the magic of words. It's a medium to express your thoughts and share your experiences over a particular topic. I prefer writing in a format that is easily understandable and convey a quality content to my readers. I want to explore the world of writing through my potential and knowledge and present great outcomes as a writer.